Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finished!!!!!

Hey everyone!

I just thought I would let you know that i FINALY finished the book that i have been writing for two years!!!!

For those of you who do not know, it is a historical fiction work based on the life of an Anabaptist family during the reign of Queen Elizabeth the First of England. The main character, Lizzy, is a young lady who converted out of Catholocism to Salvation. I have tryed to make the book as interesting as possible, while sticking to the historical facts as well. I also have added a dragon in my story, as I belive that were and are dinosaurs still alive today, and many people encountered them in the middle ages(but I'm not going to get into this discussion now.. just check out www.drdino.com )

But mainly, I have tried to give a clear presentation of the Gospel. So, be praying that everything goes well!
ttyl
Kelly

10 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

Where is it? Can we read it? clicked the link bu tI am confused.

Anonymous said...

Kelly... you do realize that Christmas is over, yes??? LOL JK TTYL!

NO TURNING BACK-the life of a very blonde Baptist said...

if the link doesn't work, just goggle Dr. Dino

NO TURNING BACK-the life of a very blonde Baptist said...

* google

Shelly said...

Congrats on finishing it. When will we get to read it?

NLT said...

Oh how fun! I know a future famous author! rememeber me when your rich! lol j/k that really is exciting tho! Good for you! I will def. be checking it out! What a clever storyline too!

NLT said...

LOl sam I just got your comment! (the christmas one) I closed out of this blog and was like, wait, what does that say? lol Seriously Kelly, it's like...groundhog day now... ;p

running4him said...

Sounds cool!! I want to read it.

NLT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NLT said...

I had to delete and repost lol there was a pice missing: sounds like a great idea for a book but when is it getting published?! I miss you and Sam blogging... I'm alone in the blogging world lol