Monday, September 15, 2008

SO BUSY

well, like all of the rest of you crazy people, I am just barely getting on with the little amount of sleep that I have had.The winds driving home were about 55 MPH to 60 MPH in speed.They shook our little van like leaves, and those little things were flying EVERYWHERE ,so were the corn stalks.Anyways,I didn't get to sleep until after midnight(we stayed up to watch a movie after the power went out) and then when I got up for work, I thought that I would DIE I was so tired,but it wasn't as bad a last ................Tuesday maybe........... can't remember.I went back to sleep (cause I can't really work out with my foot in this stupid cast-that's breaking-now my life is falling apart !!!!)and then, I got up at 7:15 to get my little charge on the bus............................. that's when those precious little minutes of sleep were so.................... so , dear to me.SCHOOL WAS CANCELLED and I am DEAD tired.
So, I am going to finish this post, and go to bed-if I don't text for a little while :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you busy busy tired girl. I didn't know you were takin it that hard. =( Hope your school and babysitting are going well though! Now... get some sleep!

NO TURNING BACK-the life of a very blonde Baptist said...

thanks Kip, you rock
anyways, I am getting another cast tomorrow, so you'll have to sign it again-please......:)

NLT said...

no school, does that mean you had to babysit all day? lol you poor thing! I know how it is trying to function on little to no sleep...it stinks! lol How did you watch a movie with no cable? lol just curious! Well, Now I see why you didn't post for so long! Try not to work too hard lol and get some sleep! No more late-night movies!!! :P lol j/k

Shelly said...

I hope school is going well for you! And you caught up on your sleep. Hard being a working girl, huh? ;-) Miss seeing ya kid!

Anonymous said...

Another cast?! You have to be kidding me... wow. You never cease to amaze me Kipper! =P

NO TURNING BACK-the life of a very blonde Baptist said...

we don't have cable, our electricity came back on :p
anyways my sleepis doin better, and math is actually doing a little better, I spent two hours on it the other day, and got a little done,but I think that I will forget it sooner than I wish...
ok ttyl
Pudu girl