Sunday, August 31, 2008

WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

well,my first official work week has come to an end.........................now if only I could catch up on that MUCH needed rest!!!!!!
For those of you who do not already know, I get up around Five -forty, when the lady I work for drops off her daughter.Then the "fun" begins. I've decided that to help me stay awake, I'll fit my work-out time in between six, and seven.At seven thirty, we go out to wait for the bus, which is starting to get later and later-meaning that we have to stand out in the cold longer.Then again, once you've worked up a sweat, you WANT to cool off.Away goes the little girl, and inside go I, to work on my school...........................which is going well,all that is, except for algebra.
So, we are thinking about waiting another year to graduate.Then I am doing COLLEGE(for those of you who were not informed).
anyways TTYL
Pudu Girl

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

COLLEGE?!?!?! No, I was NOT informed... why are you leaving me... am I not a good friend... am I being too emotional... WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA-WHHHHHYYYYYYYY????????????????

Okay, I went and got a chill pill. But seriously, where are you going off to, if you won't tell me here, I'm gonna bug you at church tonight! LOL. Putting that aside, I'm glad everything at "work" is going well! What course of Algebra are you taking? Algebra II???

Amy Fichtner said...

Who do you baby-sit? 5:30 is super early!!

Carri said...

College???...cool! Hey, I need you to come over this week. Call me so we can figure out a day. Work extra hard so you can! Wednesday night would be perfect if you could!!

NO TURNING BACK-the life of a very blonde Baptist said...

I would love to come over this week, but I have to work monday through friday
and, I may be doing college online,or going away, we are still debating it

Anonymous said...

Online? PLease, if you find something decent online, please give me some info through email!

NLT said...

well what college?!? lol is it for teaching? I thought you said that before or I might be thinking of someone else lol give me a break..i'm tired! lol getting up early is no fun! lol I always feel old going to bed right when I get home from school, but I can't help it!! lol Wish I could help with some algebra tutoring..but I'm horrible at math! lol I'm sure you'll get through it though! the year just started!

Anonymous said...

...OK girl. It's been 2 weeks now, post something! LOL. We miss you!