Sunday, November 2, 2008

NO-Bama

well, my computer wont let me post my clip of what I wanted to post.
but it was a clip of the end of Rambo 2-- the clip that has no cussing in it........if you watch those movies, please understand that I do not advocate the rough language..... you need a tv guardian. but the clip I found was where Rambo tells the guy what he wants.... It just hit home for me of what John McCain really should mean to our Country---- you know..... the U.S.A. where our Presidents have BIRTH CERTIFICATES..... and things like that.. don't get me started... but its where he says...... "I want the people of this Country to love me as much as I LOVE IT" meaning...... the citizens of our country need to remember what John McCain has done for us............... at the VERY LEAST he served in our SERVICE.... and who is Barak Obama again...... oh yeah. He's the guy who said that there were fifty-seven states in our Country...... uuummmmmmm don't people who come from other countries who try gain citizenship in America have to know how many states we have? You would think that HE should know???? so is he really all he makes himself out to be?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on everything you said girl!!! BTW - you've been tagged! [Come to my website for more information!]