Monday, October 20, 2008

Teen Hiking Fun!!!!


this was under the bridge that you will see in the next few pictures


the creek was so fun to cross- but a little awkward to do in a cast!



this was under the bridge too




this bridge was so cool and fun to take photos of !

















FALL IS THE BEST SEASON EVER!!!


























so, tell me what you think?
should I start posting more pictures???
The hike was so fun, even though I didn't go past this bridge very far, because I just HAD to take pictures.Alot of us had fun and I hope that we will do it again some time!
ok talk to you later,
Kelly -Pudu Girl















5 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

I love the pictures!! They are beautiful!! And Yes, I think you should post more pictures:)

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures. They kind of look like the creek on our property except we don't have a nice bridge like that.

Thanks for the comment on my blog! It's always nice to know that people are reading it.

Animating doesn't take a lot of intelligence or brain capacity. Just a lot of time... When I was working on Herman and Glockenspiel, I worked on it almost any free-time I had. Most of my other time was spent doing school or sleeping. :-)

NO TURNING BACK-the life of a very blonde Baptist said...

thanks for the comments, I like meeting new bloggers-girls and guys.It's really cool to meet other Christians that are standing for Christ!
thsnkyou!
Kelly

NLT said...

the pics are beautiful! I agree that fall is the best (and pretiest) season of all! Glad you guys had a good time! (minus Sam's ankle of course!) por sam...I hope it isn't broken! And you better take it easy on yours or it will never heal!!! lol Keep the pics coming! I love looking at them!

NLT said...

hey did you see the comment on that one FW I sent to you? The one with the photos of the bridges and surrounding scenery?