Monday, October 13, 2008

My Sylvester Stallone kick

well, I have had a uuuuuhhhhh great....weekend.Well it has been the best and the worst weekend of my life. But isn't that how things go?
Well I watched my favorite type of movie. One where a dude beats another dude up. Isn't that so SWEET!!!!! Anyways I am the luckiest girl in the world.I got to see Rambo three.....dude was that awsome. And Rocky one, three, and four.They are SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I am in a really weird mood.So I want to see the other ones. But you do need a TV guardian to watch them.And if you don't like beat-um up movies, don't watch them.
BUT I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

3 comments:

Vessels of Honor said...

Hey Kelly,
thanks for visiting my blog .Your blog is really cool i'll defintly be visiting your site alot.it's always nice to meet other baptist girls. so were you born in france?
Bekah

NO TURNING BACK-the life of a very blonde Baptist said...

oh heavens no.I just put that on there cause I like France so much. Thanks for blogging me back.This is really neat. I have some other friends on here that are also Baptistsi just about anyone who has posted a comment on my blog is a friend of mine from church.
Thank you so much!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Me! Me! I'm a friend - lol - I'm just playing! ;-)