Monday, August 11, 2008

PREACHING!!!!!

hey everyone,
thankyou for all of your prayers, I had a Great and MOVING time at camp.
I had prayed that the LORD would work in me that week, and He sure did.I heard so many wonderful messages, that there is not enough time to explain all of them.But one of the sermons that touched me the most was preached by Kenny Baldwin.What a powerful message-----boy NO Body would be able fall asleep during one of his messages!It was about how we are to stay fathful to the Lord, and to His service-I will be getting a copy of it, and will try to download it to my blog.Friday we went to the Creation Museum, and I don't know why, but when we got to the display of the two apostles looking at the empty tomb, I didn't want to leave it, and for the first time in my life, it really HIT ME, HE is NOT there!!!!!!! I have been saved since I was four, and have and do believe without seeing, but it was so wonderful to remeber, that He is in my heart.PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
okey dokey
TTYL
Pudu Girl

3 comments:

Shelly said...

That is absolutely wonderful! I am so glad the Lord work in your heart at camp and the you allowed Him to do so. That is truly wonderful!

Amy Fichtner said...

I am so happy that you had a great time at the camp. I have never been to the creation museaum but now I can't wait!!

Carri said...

Hey, I'm glad you had a good time..I luhv it when it seems it's so obvious when God moves in your life, it shows you just how real and close he really is!